This web site and the information it contains is provided as a service by Data Software Services, L.L.C.
This system is monitored, and the information may be recorded to ensure proper operation,
to verify the functioning of applicable security features and for other like purposes. Anyone using this
system expressly consents to such monitoring. Unauthorized attempts to use this system, modify any information
stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for anything
other than its intended purposes, are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
100.84.2.109 - 339799138
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Data Software Services, L.L.C.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- Damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other user’s use or enjoyment of the Site or other affiliated or linked websites, material, content, products, and/or services;
- Distribute or cause to be distributed software viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, overburden, impair, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, network, server, or communications system or equipment;
- Use, or allow another individual or entity to use, any robot, spider, screen-scraping technology, or other such programmatic or automatic device to obtain information from the Site or otherwise monitor or copy any portion of the Site, Contents, and/or services;
- Share, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your login credentials to another individual or other individuals;
- Systematically collect or use, or allow another individual or entity to systematically collect or use, any Content, including through the use of any data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction methods;
- Make derivative uses of the Site or the Content;
- Use, frame, or utilize techniques to enclose any portion of the Site (including Content found on the Site or any text or design of any webpage or form contained on a webpage within the Site); and/or
Unauthorized attempts to use this system, modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for anything other than its intended purposes, are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You hereby agree to use the Communication Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, you will not take any of the following actions with respect to the Communication Services:
- Defame, slander, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, harm or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, abusive, offensive, indecent, hateful, or unlawful material or information.
- Advocate or solicit violence, criminal conduct, or the violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- Infringe another’s intellectual property rights, including by uploading files that contain software or other protected material;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or device;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services explicitly allow such messages;
- Send, transfer, transmit, forward or otherwise distribute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk email, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or any other unsolicited communication;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file or other data that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their prior express consent; and/or.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Data Software Services, L.L.C. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Data Software Services, L.L.C. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove, report, and/or disclose any materials in its sole discretion, without notice. Data Software Services, L.L.C. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. Data Software Services, L.L.C. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Data Software Services, L.L.C. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
LICENSE TO ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Data Software Services, L.L.C. OR POSTED ON THE SITE
Data Software Services, L.L.C. does not claim ownership of any materials you provide to Data Software Services, L.L.C. (including feedback and suggestions) or that you post, upload, input or submit to the Site (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you hereby grant Data Software Services, L.L.C., its affiliated companies, agents, vendors, and necessary sublicensees an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free license to your Submissions, including permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Data Software Services, L.L.C. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Data Software Services, L.L.C.’s sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE NATURE, CONTENT, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OF OR ON THE SITE, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. IN ADDITION, DATA SOFTWARE SERVICES, L.L.C. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES THAT (A) THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION OR VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; (B) THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, CONTINUOUS, OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION; (C) THE SITE WILL BE SECURE (INCLUDING FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS), PROVIDE CONTINUOUS STORAGE OR ACCESS, OR BE ERROR-FREE; (D) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR RELIABLE; (E) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (F) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
DATA SOFTWARE SERVICES, L.L.C. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ORAL, OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Data Software Services, L.L.C. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and any related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By visiting or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Valdosta, Georgia United States.
This Site is not directed to children under 13 years of age and Data Software Services, L.L.C. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstances should you send information about yourself to Data Software Services, L.L.C. If we are made aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site.
All contents of the Site are: Copyright 2018 Data Software Services, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Last updated: May 18, 2018